come in un film di Hitchcock




In the last few days of October i found the house terrace occupied by the magpies thiefs having thier lunch peacefully with the crumbs of bread that my mom leaves knowingly on the box for the birds.So I decided to snap  the magpies  a few pictures but it was not that easy as I immagined to get closer to them just as I did with the jay ( this last one meanwhile has gone to a continent who knows which one but I really miss that lovely bird) and while I was thinking in vain a way to snap a picture hoping not to be seen by the magpies, I looked up and I fuond myself under a sky covered with flocks of birds flying here and there.


 
 Maybe they where preparing to migrate to another place because the cold season as already arrived , I don't know but I know they were so many and with the sun that was setting it was a beautiful view to admire.
 


 

Commenti

Post più popolari